Saturday, July 11, 2009

My first chapter in INTEC =)

Indeed, it's start of something new. Having to be a newcomer in INTEC, everything seems to be SHOCKINGLY new to me..

On 28 June 2009, 7 am, I, together with 7 friends of mine from Chung Ling High School, fearlessly but with much worries, stepped into our hostel which is known as Kolej Cendana. Don't ask me why my hostel is called a college. Our seniors don't know the answer either. And Intec itself is not a college but a faculty o.O

After the registration on Sunday, there goes the whole week of MMS (Minggu Mesra Siswa), it's fun, entertaining but tiring.. for that whole week we have to wake up at 5.30pm and sleep at 12.00am or even later =.= Special thanks to all the faci (short form for facilitators and not faeces) and pm (Pembantu Mahasiswa and not Perdana Menteri lol) for making the event so SUCCESFUL =)

My class officially started on 8 July 2009, i am in A Level Medicine 10M13, the LAST class haha =P In disbelief, my friendly new classmates greeted me once i entered the class ^.^ i never thought they would form the welcoming hands for me. Hiew is the one i know during MMS, and Nurzila (hopefully i spelt her name correctly hehe) is the 1st one i know in class *claps* Generally each n everyone who stood up to introduce themselves is nice and friendly and i am really really happy to be in this class =D

Livin' in my own world
Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance
Well, basically that's a brief description of my first 2 weeks in Intec Uitm. This could be the start of something new. I started blogging because it's ORDERED by my new english teach miss syarifah haha. Cool right to have a teacher like this xD hopefully my days in Intec will be merrier and more interesing =) And finally, does anyone have medicine for homesick? For everyone in Penang, i miss you all a lot!

2 comments:

  1. here i come!!! hahahaha
    well.. miss u too la XD
    take care lil boy..
    hiak hiak.. wil help u to do tat pic asap XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....
    wake up 5.30am la...

    ReplyDelete